Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, dinner reservations have been made but we go over the same conundrum every year, what to buy for our partner? We’ve put together a list of Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him that your significant other will love. We’ve also come up with some fun ideas and suggestions for this loved filled day.
What to do on Valentine’s Day for Him?
There are so many different options for you to make your Valentine’s Day special – whether it a cozy night in or a fun-filled adventure. Here are our tops picks of Valentine’s Day Gifts & Ideas for Him:
- We recently discovered the Forest Adventure at Bedok Reservoir. It’s an outdoor activity center featuring zip lines & obstacle courses above the treetops & over water. It’s a fun day out with a lot of bonding with your partner. I am sure he and you will both enjoy the courses. Forest Adventure is the perfect outdoorsy activity for an adrenaline rush. After all, up in the treetops, the sounds of everyday life like zooming cars and the city bustle are completely muted by the rustling of leaves. You can visit their page and learn more here.
- Treat your partner to a relaxing shave at a reputed barber shop in Singapore such as Sultans of Shave
- Enjoy a Netflix night in with your bou, you can make him a delicious grazing platter. We have all the tips and tricks for you to build the most exciting platter for your special night in
- Make him breakfast in bed with his favorite pastries and coffee. Don’t forget the tray for the bed.
- Take him horse riding at the Bukit Timah Saddle Club followed by brunch at their cafe
What gifts to buy for your man?
Click on any products in the collage to shop
Enjoy your day or night out with your partner and make the most of it.