Peak Inside Gayathri Menon’s Beauty Closet
I won’t be exaggerating if I say that Gayathri Menon is synonymous to “Makeup & Styling in Singapore”. There are many beauty influencers on social media but Gayathri is different. She’s not just an influencer but a real expert who is always ready to help. Her recommendations always come handy. You can find more details about her work here.
I always wanted to peek inside Gayathri’s beauty box to know what are the products she can’t live without. So I requested her to share with us ‘beauty products Gayathri can’t live without’. She graciously accepted and shared products she personally uses and absolutely cannot live without.
Here are 8 products that Gayathri Menon cannot live without
- Face Oil – Iryasa Purifying Face Oil was awarded the Best Oil Moisturiser (Judges’ Choice) by Daily Vanity Beauty Awards 2020 and the Best Face Primer (Beauty Insider’s Choice) by Beauty & Wellness Awards 2020
- Under Eye Oil – Looking fresh and well rested is the key to looking beautiful every single day. Iryasa under eye oil is hydrating & rejuvenating under eye serum for beautiful eyes.
- Organic Roseship Oil – This unique oil feeds the skin nutrients, and can be used regularly to help relieve redness due to dry/itchy skin and help maintain optimal skin health. Our fast absorbing oil leaves skin looking and feeling radiant and healthy.
- Nourishing Chia Seed Oil – This oil promote intense skin hydration. Chia is an antioxidant and nutrient rich oil, with Super Green Extracts of Kale, Spirulina and Parsley which assist to brighten the complexion and improve the skin’s texture.
- Foundation – NARS Foundation provides full coverage and looks super natural. Gayathri says, “Dab just a little bit in the center of face and blend with sponge or brush.”
- Face Palette – Amplio Beauty has the options of eyeshadows, contouring, bronzing and highlighting all in one palette. It saves time for the woman on the go.
- Lipgloss – Gloss makes lips look younger and fresher. Gayathri says, “For a more glam or long lasting look use a long stay matt or metallic lipgloss.”
- Rose Water – Nothing better than natural rose water in a spray bottle. Ms Menon says, “I love using my rose water Mist on my face to hydrate my skin and feel fresh.”