Kiehls’ Ultra Facial Cleanser Reviews Curated From Web
The Kiehls brand is popular for its fine and value packed beauty products. Its Ultra facial cleanser lives up to the expectation of totally removing the impurities of the skin without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Below are some Facial Cleanser Kiehls Reviews curated from Web.
- The Kiehls facial cleanser contains Avocado oils, Apricot kernel, Vitamin E, and so on.
- Removes dirt and impurities from the skin without removing the skin natural oils.
- It aids maintain skin moisture skin balance.
Reviews by 3 Top Influencers and Beauty Websites
Nicole Tan in her blog, savingthisskin, gave her review on the Kiehls facial cleanser. She affirmed that it works very well and does not leave her skin oily or dry. Also, it does not give her skin breakouts like other brands she has tried. Despite this, she feels that it is too expensive and the packaging doesn’t allow her to squeeze out all the contents until she cuts it open.
On TryandReview, Krystalle said she loves this product because it’s easy to use and helps soothe her acne and red patches. It neither over dry nor strip her skin of its natural PH and it is suitable for her oily skin.
BestinSingapore mentioned Kiehls Facial Cleanser in their list of top five facial cleansers in Singapore. They believe it is gentle, doesn’t cause skin dryness, and it is fragrance-free. However, it is not paraben free.
Kiehls facial cleanser is available on Lazada.
Common FAQs on Facial Cleanser Kiehls Reviews
- Does it work for all skin types?
Yes. Ultra facial cleanser is suitable for all skin types.
- Can it cause a breakout on the skin?
No, it does not. It removes impurities of the skin without disrupting the skin PH.
- Can a cleanser do the work of a toner?
You may need to use a toner alongside a cleanser if you want to get rid of impurities completely.
Based on these facial cleanser Kiehls reviews, we recommend this product.
- It removes dirt and debris from the skin.
- Leaves the skin well moisturized.
- Scent free.
- The packaging might not allow for squeezing out all the content.
- Not paraben free.
Did the Facial Cleanser Kiehls Reviews help you in any way? Please leave a comment in the box below. You can also check out other beauty product reviews here.