Coffee tables have a prominent place in the living room. Since eyes are often on it, you will need to style it like a work of art. Use artistic techniques to when styling and designing your coffee table. You will need to give it a specific look, whilst striking a balance with symmetry and composing a color story or style.
Take a look at more tips to help you achieve easy coffee table displays.
- Use a simple yet elegant display by pairing down the design
- You need to create a balance with the components of your coffee table. Try and use symmetry to achieve it: 3 is the magic number to work with
- Create a vignette: The key to a perfect vignette is working with items that tie together. Items can connect through similar color, style, shape, or theme
- Use a tray: A tray is a simple Pinterest-worthy trick that stylists and decorators use to make items work together in a display
- You display needs to compliment the room it is in. Use elements that are complimentary to the space.
- Elevate the decor with some florals: many decorators sometimes place a small and sturdy vase of flowers on top of a short pile of books to elevate its beauty. Blossoms allow you to experiment with color combinations throughout the seasons.
Essentials for Styling Your Coffee Table
Click on any products in the collage to shop
Do let us know what you think of our coffee table styling, do check out our other articles about home decor here.