The Body Shop’s Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter by Reviews By Top Beauty Bloggers
The Body Shop brand is a reputable beauty brand that offers the best beauty products – they offer a wide range of body butters; and today we review the Japanese Cherry Blossom body butter reviews for the wonders of this product.
- The Japanese Cherry Blossom butter leaves the skin supple and soft.
- It is scented with a delicate mix of sweet magnolia, blooming cherry blossom, and hinoki wood accords.
- It has a soft and mild texture.
The Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter is a moisturizer with a lot of acclaims from users. It keeps well hydrated and supple. However, some complain it leaves a greasy feel on their skin.
Reviews By 3 Top Influencers And Beauty Websites
A customer on MakeupAlley was happy to have purchased this body butter because it is light and doesn’t feel sticky like a butter would. She said it leaves her skin well-nourished and its floral and fruity scent isn’t overpowering.
Basin describes this body butter has one of the best treats for the skin. It refreshes and sweetens the senses. It is made with cocoa butter, shea butter, and rich moisturizing oils that leave the skin smooth and silky all day long.
Taylor on Amazon commented that the product was well-packaged and it was easy to open it. She also loved the smell and how soft it made her skin feel after application.
The Body Butter Japanese Cherry Blossom is available on The Body Shop for $31.00
Common FAQs on Body Butter Japanese Cherry Blossom Reviews
- What does the body butter do to the skin? The ingredients gives the skin a soft, soothing, and moisturized feel all day long.
- Is it suitable for all skin types? Yes, it is especially for dry and normal skin types.
- Does it have an expiry date? Yes, it does. This depends on the manufacturing date. Check it out at the point of purchase.
We endorse the use of body butter. It has good rates from customers and below is our verdict:
- It is made with cocoa butter and shea butter.
- Makes the skin supple and soft.
- Gives off a floral and fruity fragrance all day long.
- It seems pricey.
- The scent may be a put off for users sensitive to fragrance.
Did the Body Butter Japanese Cherry Blossom reviews help you? Please leave a comment. You can also check out our other product reviews here.